I am sorry Krishan ji. I should not have talked to you in that tone. It's just that all this is so overwhelming. I want everything. I want everything now ! Time is running out of my hands like crazy. I feel like such a loser for not having achieved anything big in life still.
Please Krishan ji I beg you ..I beg you to show me the right way..Show me the path.. What am I supposed to do ? What is the purpose of this life? Give me strength so strong that I do not break like I do all the time. Make me so able that I excel in my field and then companies would shower me with awesome job offers. Make me so rich that I am able to fulfill all the desires of my family. Make me able to help others. You know I want to in one corner of my heart.
Krishan Ji please show up now and guide me..please guide me..I need you..I need you so much

0 comments:
Post a Comment