Changing my attitude

so it's a done deal..I am gonna change my attitude towards life completely...

1. Not going to feel sorry for myself anymore..yours is not a bad situation AT ALL..there are wayy worse lives being led by people ..shame on u for crying over petty things..grow up already ?

2. Not going to wait for "that someone" anymore..he's gonna come find me anyway..and omg ppl can kill to be where I am in life right now ..I am 25 , single and sexy, highly qualified

3. I promise I will  behave nicely with everyone around me including my family..I will genuinely be nice to them..no more rude words, If I don't like anything, I will tell them nicely, no need to create drama or rant about stuff..I am mature enough to handle situations nicely

4. I will study hard to get a job in my field

5. I will stop wasting my time on internet

6. I will control my urges for sex..ok may be I won't.. its only healthy if I masturbate at times...its healthy u KNOW  that

7. I will STOP crying over how my life sucks coz it doesn't ..it  doesn't AT ALL !

8. I  WILL move out of my comfort zone. I will not let my introversion hold me back..I am wayyy more confident now than I EVER was.

9. I will take care of my health.I will exercise daily. I will lose weight and maintain that..its only 5-6 Kgs anyways..no big deal but STILL lose them..u need to

10. I will stop thinking about past and waste my time..what past ? there's no past ? there's only today that I have to "LIVE"

11.  I WILL take my career seriously from now on and make it big in life.

12. I am ging to start planning my life carefully now.

13. I will start praying again. I need to. Krishan ji plz accept me again.

14. I will look after my parents health from now on and keep a check on what they are eating. I won't let them eat what is not right for them. I will try to make them eat healthy.

15. I will take responsibility for house chores and stuff too.

16. I will not crave for love anymore. I am loved. I will be loved so why worry ? :)

17. I am YOUNG and I need to enjoy my youth..I can't let life pass me by ..I will enjoy this time to the fullest.

18. I won't be sad anymore. I am happy and I will be happy always. I will face whatever comes in my path to success with a smile .

19 . I will try to keep everyone around me happy and stress free and make others and my life easy.

20. I will try to maintain a positive environment around me and others.

No more negative thinking !  :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds