Why do i do this ? o.0

lol why do I ask questions to the outside world when I KNOW the answers myself ?

I am learned enough and aware enough to know stuff...why do I even feel the need to ask others what I need to do and what should be done ? Why do I ask others if what I am doing is right or wrong ? Why do I feel the need  to have confirmation from others about what I am doing is the way to go ?

I KNOW what the answer is ..I KNOW what should be done..I  know what is right and what is wrong..I can think logically and not let my heart fool me so why do I ever feel the need to ask anyone else ? this is so weird..

the only one i should be asking questions to is Krishan ji..no one else holds the answers to the questions that I don't know the answer to but Him..

rest of the question's answers are already known to me..they are within me...my soul ALWAYS seems to know the answers and is almost always right..its only me who screws up and not listen to it

that angel inside of me knows all the right answers to my queries and confusions..I ll better start paying more attention to what it says ..

=)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds