having said that...

I LOVE everything about "Love". I want to be in love, be loved, give love, cuddle up with that special someone, hug him tight, kiss him , lay beneath a tree with him, lay with him gazing at stars on a beautiful night, say sweet nothings into his ears and listen him saying too, want to be called sweet names by him, want to call him by sweet romantic names, want to walk a beautiful beach with him hand in hand, want to be kissed by him , want to hear him say how much he loves me, want to tell him I can fight the world for him and wanna be his forever, want to feel that desperate when meeting him after long, want to be told I am special to him and his only, want to be told he's crazy about me, want to say to him all those romantic things I have never said, want to feel someone is always there for me and will always be on my side no matter what , want to comfort him by telling him I too will stand by him always, want to be complimented by him, want to be teased by him, want someone to grab me and kiss me unexpectedly, want to talk to him for hours on phone when he's away, want him to feel desperate to see me  when I am away from him, want him to say that he never wants me to go away, want him to give a red rose to me now and then and kiss me for long, want to slow dance with him playing some romantic song, want him to kiss me in the rain, want to sit cuddling watching a funny movie and laughing together, want someone to say that he will take care of me, want someone to say that I am his strength, want to go on long romantic drives with him..just the two of us..want to be in someone arms and forget the world for once, want to feel truly relaxed when he holds me in his arms, want to talk to him about random stupid funny stuff and then laugh like crazy, want to go shopping with him, want to see the world with him, want someone to accept me the way I am..

want someone to truly "love" me

oh I so want to feel what this love actually is..sure sounds great when I see all those couples around..

I so love "love"  its such a beautiful word and I am sure damn feels great as well.......

Why does it feel HIGHLY impossible to me that I will ever fall in love or even find love ?

It feels as if I am someone who is not meant to feel or experience what love is....as if I do not deserve to know...

man I so wanna experience true love..it sounds so "humane"

I think being in love would be like being "human" again..I feel the person in love actually takes a moment to "feel" for that special someone..that those in love truly care for their lover and are ready to even die for their lover..I am sure he was absolutely wrong when he said no one goes crazy in love..what I feel is if you are not crazy for the one you love, then you are not really in love..but then how would I know if its true, I have never been in love myself...

nah ..I don't think a guy will fall in love with me..infact I am sure..nah that's not gonna happen

I am not meant for love...love is not meant for me..

but I want to experience "love" ......

but really

 


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds