hmmm....
so what should be my number one priority ? ummm...oh yes I know

1. highly Educated that would solve sooo many problems

2. NOT a Mama'a boy

3. High values

4. Respects women

5. Makes me feel comfortable and special

6. Someone who makes me WANT to respect him

7. Respects my parents

8. Non- Smoker pleaseee

9. NOT alcoholic  *shudders* beer once in a while is OKAY  but NOT everyday !

10. Oh and gotta be religious

11. Acts himself ALWAYS !

12. Don't want no male chavinist

13. omg and open minded ! how else am I gonna explore my sexuality with him thinking me being being slutty when I am actually being open minded :O

14. Great physique ! hell yes

15. How can I ever forget being humorous trait ? !! this should be  NO. 2 !!

16 umm what else..OMG he should "LOVE" me :(  like no one has ever loved me

17. Treats me well..hell very very special

18. Respects me.. this should be NO. 1 !!

19. Great in bed ;)

20. Is serious about his career and is already doing great in it

21. Please no money-minded loser..never for me
to be continued.........

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds