Is this really me ? lol

oh god.I feel terribly stupid..lol

can't believe I was smiling like a total idiot when the topic of marriage was brought up ..again

hun is this how u gonna stay single and be independent ur whole life ? lol

omg I am gonna fall for the first guy my parents find apt for me :O

OMG !! this is crazy..what the fuck is wrong with me ? I sure have HIGH standards when it comes to guys
and I am NOT going to settle for less no matter what !


wow this is crazy..eww I looked like a total idiot smiling that way..my god..wonder what else can hormones do o.0
but wow ur such an idiot seriously...yeh toh soch howz life gonna be without any career that ur proud of and only being a housewife ..just for the guy to fuck when he comes back home from work..OMG !!!


NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL AM I EVER GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN...


CAREER FIRST ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!

I won't even be able to look myself in the mirror if I don't have a career that I can be proud of


SO WHY THE FUCK DID U SMILE THAT WAY ?? you looked sooooo IDIOTIC !!

CONTROL UR EMOTIONS DAMN YOU !! CONTROL THAT FUCKING IDIOTIC SMILE !!

and yeah STOP BEING SO OBSESSED WITH YOUR OWN BOOBS ALREADY ?

OMG I SUCK !! lol

Remember these you idiot :-


1. Sex is no big deal. you won't die if you never do it.

2. Marriage is no big deal.

3. Guys are mostly jerks. FUCK THEM ! so why bother ?

4. DO NOT give in to what PARENTS WANT..duh..ITS MY DAMN LIFE !!! I LL DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT !!

5. ITS OKAY if you don't have someone special ..you CAN BE a happy single..think of all the stuff you can do ..all money of ur own, shopping for designer stuff, travel..u DID see how awesome those travel packages are..ULTIMATE LUXURY and HELL think about the Photography you can do when travelling those awesome places :D

6. Okay now LEARN HOW TO CONTROL THESE STUPID EMOTIONS AND THIS EVEN STUPID HEART AND ALSO THE DAMN BRAIN !!


7. YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN AWESOME CAREER FOR YOURSELF..YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD ..DON'T YOU ?

8. GET YOUR ASS OFF AND DO SOMETHING.. NOW !!!!!!

9. Again...FUCK GUYS !! You don't need no guy to be happy .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds