I feel like adding pics ..idk why

so whenever I start to think about something..why is it that "love" always hits me ? first thing mostly ? this is stupid..soo idiotic..why the hell am I so obsessed with the idea of being in love ?

I mean love is not that big a deal ..I have spent 25 frigging years of my life staying single and did not fall in love once..why am I always like ooh love..hell love is awesome..it makes one feel sooo good, I wanna be in love, when I ll find love, where is love, what is love, why love, love love love

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ME AND THIS OBSESSION FOR LOVE ??

GET OVER IT ALREADY AND DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR FUCKING CAREER DAMN YOU..Do you want to end up being some ordinary house wife who's there for the guy to fuck and feed kids and do house chores with no life of her own ?????? THINK !

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


umm I was about to add pics ?  it amazes me how my mind wanders from one stuff to another..

ah forget it..it's lame anyway


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds